Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!


Woohoo Party! Emma turns the big 14 today. I am so proud of you girl. I am so happy that you are doing well in school and healthwise, things are going pretty good to. I am also happy that you are such an outgoing and kind girl.

You care so much for others and I think you would be just like my sister Jill whose birthday you share. I love that you share April 5th.


I also love your goofy side though I am glad you lost that weight. Ooh that butt. I also am thrilled you have my Bozarth melon. I am sure you are not so thrilled about that but I am glad you laugh about it.
Also Deb and I are so happy that you are involved so much at The Crossing.
We love you so much and miss you.

7 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Happy birthday Emma Jane...love this picture...you look so grown up and you were SO close to ADAM in the big city...yes, sorry Em, it is ALL about ADAM for me...Adam Adam Adam....well at least when I think of NYC anyway. Today I will switch and think of YOU and all you mean to me...I LOVE being your Aunt and I LOVE you..so have a happy birthday chick even if it is not spent in NEW YORK CITY.

Deb said...

Hope your day has been a great one! ...and that you had fun with your girlfriends last night! Your mom is sweet to let you have so many stay the night... did you get any sleep?

We love you so much and miss you tons!

Aunt Jan said...

Happy birthday, Emma. Hard to beleve you are 14 already. You have become a beautiful young lady and we are so proud of you. Love you lots and hope to see you soon.

Aunt Jane said...

happy b'day, hope you had a great weekend, enjoy being young, you are growing so fast, best of luck with your upcoming walk, hope you are practicing, love ya lots

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Emma. I miss you so much. I was just talking to Danny the other day about how you were pretty much the perfect little girl. I am so proud of you. Love you!

Kelly said...

14???? Seriously? Wasn't I just 14?? I remember that like yesterday. I also remember you being born!! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday. Hope to see you soon!

Aunt Paulette said...

Happy 14th Emma....where did the years go???? Sounds like you had a fun birthday-nothing better then celebrating with friends!