
Deb went to an early doctors appointment with her parents today and I had to comb Riley's hair. You would think after 4 girls that I would be well trained in the art of combing long hair. Well, I'm not. Just reminds me of how much I depend on Deb for. Sorry Riley, mom will be here tomorrow. Daddy will make it up to you later, I promise.
6 comments:
Riley was just play'in ya...she's a tough one. Just likes to be a little dramatic at times....
You are too hard on yourself, Jeff. You are an awesome Dad and husband...thanks for staying with the kids until they got on the bus this morning. Love you Bud. ;-)
I just remember how you used to comb all of our hair forward over our face and then back. You definitely had a different style than Mom, but it still worked! Love you Dad!
Yay for you Jeff...I don't think my dad combed my hair once EVER...if he did I sure don't remember it. My mom just would start at the top and pull to the bottom...thus teaching ME early to comb my own hair in the morning...At night though my mom and I would brush each other's hair for hours. I'm STILL not a morning person, so I am with Riley in the drama dept there!! Please tell Deb to let us know how things went with her mom today...
A beautician you may not be but you're an awesome dad. I'm sure Riley's hair was beautiful but I love how you always show so much appreciation for what Deb does too. Us moms like that!!!
Dad you are the master of the ponytail. You are a wonderful Dad & have always done a great job with all of your girls. It sounds like Riley is a little bit like Hailey and just doesn't want her hair combed or brushed anymore. Too bad!
Well Jess....he IS a little girly himself...check out the background on his blog.
Post a Comment