Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yoderiffic


Hard to believe that this picture was taken almost 12 years ago. We had such fun that trip. Can't believe how some of us have changed. Sarah is sitting on Grandma Hazels lap. Grandpa Gussie is behind John. Tom and Millie sitting far left. Good times, good times. Good night everybody, bless you all.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm thinking that there should be another Bozarth family vacation - Summer 2010 anyone??

Anonymous said...

We always enjoy the group trips!

Ohio was a fun one. For some reason the one thing I remember about this trip was when everyone would stop for gas - Joe's Astro would need like 500 gallons of gas and Beth's Escort needed like 6...it avg. over 40 miles/gal that trip (the stupid things you remember).

Jan said...

At first I thought, where was that taken? It was so much fun having everyone there. I especially remember going to Niagra Falls and all of us in raincoats. I also remember bananas and more bananas. Not too often you can get 30 # of fresh bananas for a buck. Hard to believe it's been 12 years because it has only been 10. It was the year Kris moved to Quincy and Craig was in Alaska, in 1999.
Thanks for posting, Jeff.

Deb said...

On the back of the picture it says... 7/23/99... Math anyone?! ;-)