
We had a great snow Sunday morning. After making a 6 foot snowman we built snow forts and than had a snowball fight. What fun. It only amounted to around two inches but it was so wet it rolled right up. We received more last night but it was mostly ice.
7 comments:
Wish we could have been there! Danny & Hailey would have had a blast with you while I stayed inside and practiced my bowling :) Love you guys and miss you.
Don't tell my boys! I didn't think it would be any good to play in so we didn't go outside. They would be mad if they knew how wrong I was!
Glad you had fun! Great picture too!
Todd had told the boys they could play in it after Aiden's nap. Of course by then it had melted and it was raining. Oops.
wow...you guys got so much more than we did....a SIX foot snowman? Wow. Did it have a Bozarth Head?
Glad you got to go out and have fun...nothing like snow in my opinion. Imagine. Every single snowflake that falls from the heavens is different...it's incredible.
Think my husband embellished a little with the 6' comment. More like 4'11"...;-)
We did have so much fun though!
just wanted to see if this would change my follower-photo....
Hey, Bozarths! I'm glad you found our blog and that we can follow yours as well. I read back several posts and it sounds like you guys are doing well. We are all fighting colds, but hopefully it will end soon and we will be done for the winter! Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays. I don't think we will make it back for another visit until sometime in January, so have a great Christmas season! Love you guys!
Post a Comment