Thursday, December 25, 2008

Slater Creek Christmas


First things first. As soon as we got home from a wonderful time at John and Paulette's, we set out cookies and milk for the Big Guy.

First thing you need for a kickin rock group is a killer lead singer. It helps if she is hot also.

Yeah, money works for them. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma.
Video games. The scourge of kids now days. Back when I was young.....




It's tough being a Cowboy fan in a family of Colt fans.




#1 Dad! Yes, I made it. I would like to thank all the people that got me to this ranking. I also got a video MP3 player. Currently listening to the Goodbye Girl by David Gates. Classic 70's music.





Riley loves the Cleaning trolley that Santa brought her. She is vacuuming up cat hair. Lou is saying "You missed a spot".






"I'll just get out of the way from everybody".







Usually grumpy, but yet a Colts blanket brings out the biggest smiles.







5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a really great time! Sorry that we missed out on it. We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon though and I will own that microphone!! Love you!

Deb said...

We had an awesome day together. Best Christmas in a long time...great company, conversation, food and being surrounded by the ones you love... what can top that!

Looking forward to our 'Christmas' with the girls on the 2nd as well!

Hope everyone had a great day today...God is awesome! ;-)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Looks like you all had such a good time. Looking forward to seeing you on New Year's Day.

Anonymous said...

cute pictures, looks like you had so much fun

Andrea said...

I am so good looking!