Sunday, December 7, 2008

Joey


Joe and his lovely wife Cindy came and helped us roof on their anniversary. THEIR ANNIVERSARY! That's why Joey I say this to you. Yer the one. Happy Birthday tomorrow, I love you, and have a great day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff...we were more than happy to lend only a little time toward your new home, but Joe is really "the one" because he thinks you girls are his angels (or at least the opposite of his boys)

Happy Birthday honey...Sorry you got no girls from me, but you sure are blessed with an abundance of sweet ones in your life.

Jessica said...

Sorry Emma, Jenna, & Riley....Uncle Joe loves me most.

Deb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the post Jeffy
I always really liked that picture of us 3. Don't worry Jess I got a big hug waiting for you

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Joe! You are a great guy and deserve a wonderful day today!