
This is what we found when we got home from Jessi and Danny's wedding. The ice is hanging from the red berries on our hackberry tree. The birds, especially the cardinals, love these berries. Hope they don't get to hungry.

This the Hackberry tree from a distance. It really is beautiful.

This is a white pine that we planted. Just a couple days ago it stood so proud. Now it is bent over and frozen to the ground. Brrrrr!
3 comments:
I'm just glad you guys were able to make it!! Love you.
The ice is gorgeous!... particularly when the sun is shining in behind the trees. I love it! I know it is dangerous too...our driveway is extremely slick!
Jeff has left his truck up on the 'Hazel Dell Road'...so he hasn't had a problem getting to work. We drove the car into the garage Friday night and it hasn't moved yet. Pray that I can get out today as need to do a few errands in Carthage.
Have a wonderful day! ;-)
p.s.FYI...Riley is feeling better.
Ice is so beautiful and so tretcherous.
Eric and I drove over a Hazel Dell Road in Springfield last Thursday.
Post a Comment