Friday, December 19, 2008

Danny and Jessi Shaver


Well, today was the day. The judge was great and couldn't have been any better. Very personable. Jessi looked lovely and Danny did great.

Deb made a new friend. This is Danny's sisters daughter named Addie.

The girls looked so cute and were very good.

Danny's mom, Joyce, was so thoughtful and had a cake at the restaurant.



Me and my oldest. I am so proud of you Jess.




Left to right. Tommy and Kim holding Addie. Mr. and Mrs. Shaver with their daughter Hailey. Danny's parents, Joyce and Ken.





Quite the happy bunch.







First kiss, sort of.







The happy couple.






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We made it home safely! What a day...everything just went perfectly. Jessica was beautiful and Danny very handsome...the judge was soooo nice! Very personal, wonderful ceremony. Danny's parents and sister and brother in law are very nice and I was so glad to finally meet them in person. Addie is adorable and made me want to have another baby! She is a doll! The lunch afterwards was perfect...the cake was the most moist, delicious wedding cake I have ever eaten! All went swimmingly and the roads home were GREAT!

Riley Jo got sick on the way home though...so we had to stop several times to clean her and her carseat up. She is feeling better now that we are home and she has gotten a dose of children's motrin. (think it was just the traveling that got to her)

CONGRATULATIONS Jess and Danny! WE are over joyed to have you as a son-in-law and to have Hailey as our grand daughter! ;-)

Good night.

JeffBoz said...

I am a Grandpa. Yippee

Beth said...

Congratulations Jessi & Danny! You look beautiful Jess.

Thank you so much Jeff for posting pics. I've been thinking about the wedding all day.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I knew that when I woke up I'd find a report. And we're lucky there are so many great pictures...just like being there. Jessi is lovely and I've got tears in my eyes, just like at any other wedding. Congrats, Grandpa. You'll love the role.

Kelly said...

I got tears in my eyes too looking at the pictures. I wish you three a lifetime of happiness!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the newlyweds and Hailey too!!!(how cute was she?) I was in tears just looking at the pictures...I'm so happy for you Jess, and you look so BEAUTIFUL...It looks like the perfect winter wedding. Hugs and Kisses and lots of love to the three of you as you begin your new life as a family! Danny, you look VERY handsome too, and it was great to "see" some of your family...I know how much it meant for you to have your sister there,(Addie is a doll) and your mom and dad look as proud and happy as we all are. Thank them from the bottom of my heart for being so great to Jess. I can't wait until we can congratulate you all in person. MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessi you looked awesome....you too Danny!.I am so happy for you two, and my new niece Hailey. I waited and checked all day for any pictures before heading off to work.....thanks Jeff-great pictures. May your wedded life be long, happy and full of dreams come true. CONGRATS

Anonymous said...

Jessie, I enjoyed the pictures so much. We are so happy to have Hailey and Danny in the family!
Jess you are a beautiful bride! The three of you make a lovely family.
Love to all three of you!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. We are so happy and everything was perfect for us. It all worked out just like we wanted with everything we could have asked for. I've changed my name on my driver's license, so once I change it with social security, I will officially be Jessica Shaver. Danny woke me up this morning with a big hug & a "Hi Wife."

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jess!! I am SO happy for you!!! You look beautiful and so happy!