You took so many wonderful pictures...I loved the one of Blake reading to Nate, and the one of Uncle Joe and 'his girls' the most, but they are all really good.
Jer, you are the one drinking MEAD in the first picture...it says so anyway.
Those pictures are awesome!! I wish I had more control of my camera that night to take some like those. The one of Riley and Ellie....Ellie looks just like Blake in that one!!
Could you email me those pictures sometime?? I'd love to have copies.thanks!!
8 comments:
Now I'm homesick
Gee, I wish I had been there. Wait, I was...where am I?
You took so many wonderful pictures...I loved the one of Blake reading to Nate, and the one of Uncle Joe and 'his girls' the most, but they are all really good.
Jer, you are the one drinking MEAD in the first picture...it says so anyway.
great pics
I'm homesick with you Jessi! See you New Years Day!
That was just little old me, Andrea
Those pictures are awesome!! I wish I had more control of my camera that night to take some like those. The one of Riley and Ellie....Ellie looks just like Blake in that one!!
Could you email me those pictures sometime?? I'd love to have copies.thanks!!
good pics-good memories.....thanks for sharing, especially for those missing that fun night
Post a Comment