Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving


Besides my beautiful wife who I can't live without, these are the best reasons why I am thankful this year. I love all you kids and can't tell you how proud I am of each and every one of you. Thank you Lord for my family.

6 comments:

Deb said...

How awesome...thank-you Dear for your kind words! I have always loved this picture also. I love you and our kids so much. What a wonderful life God has blessed us with! ;-) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Beth said...

Happy Thanksgiving guys! What an awesome picture!

Kelly said...

That is such a beautiful picture!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all today!

Jessica said...

I love that picture too!! I can't believe how long ago that was. I'm skinny :) I still don't know what happened to that sweatshirt. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys very soon. Love you.

Jenna said...

I too love this picture! Great post Dad, I'm glad I'm getting to spend so much time with you guys while I'm home!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family picture! We are all blessed in so many ways through our kids that it is almost in too many ways to count. They are smart, cute, fun and filled with love they choose to give freely. Heck, sometimes my own boys even display the manners they were taught to use!

Happy Thanksgiving Jeff...to you and YOURS!!