Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Biggest Loser

For those of you that watch this show. I dislike Heba, Vicky, and Brady. They give fat people a bad name. We are supposed to be jolly. They are evil. The show this year is in no way inspirational. It is all about screwing the next person. Unless your Heba, Vicky, or Brady. Heba is Swahili for evil witch.

8 comments:

JeffBoz said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Brady is gone. Long live Amy.

Deb said...

lol... I agree whole-heartedly! The look on Vicky's face was priceless when Amy said Brady was going home! Good night!

Anonymous said...

I love Amy and was so proud of her. Her mother told her to watch out for herself and she knew they would cut her out in a second if they had the chance.
Bob hit it on the head last week when he said Vicky was the puppet master and they all did what she wanted then he called her maniacal. She should be ashamed of herself watching this now.
And Heba is just a bitch. Their husbands need to get some balls.

Deb said...

Preach it, Janet! :)

Anonymous said...

how sick you guys are to get so involved in a TV show.
What sad lives you have....

wHAT A BUNCH OF bull.
You could see it coming by the look on her face.
GOD bless AMY
I think I want her or any one on the black team.

To be honest I was just about to shut the damn show off for the season. I am sooooo sick of Brady and Vicky.
I hope Vicky is next to go.
And if you can't tell I was joking at the beginning of the comment.
Watch it every week.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Amen and hallelujah. I knew it was coming and I'm so doggone proud of her.

Anonymous said...

I want Vicki out so bad and then Heba. But Vicki keeps pulling big numbers. As soon as she falls below the yellow line-----she's out of there.

Anonymous said...

Amen brothers and sisters!! Vicky has got to go and as a matter of fact, they should factor in the bitch component before casting next season. My husband and I plan to eat only McDonald's and Twinkies this coming year so we can get on there and rekindle the gentle, loving spirit of chubbies around the globe. We are in training, Yeahhhhhh! Go Team!