Monday, July 28, 2008

God must have sent her


It's late at night

I screwed up again

Tomorrow is her birthday

And I'm without a plan.


She says it doesn't matter

She says that it's alright

I forgot her birthday

She says that it's alright


I don't know why she loves me

I don't know why she cares

God must have sent her to me

He has love to spare


I have been so busy

at work and at the house

I have been so busy

taking for granted my lovely spouse


Usually she smiles

when I mess things up again

Tonight the smile wasn't there

And I haven't got a plan


I don't know why she loves me

I don't know why she cares

God must have sent her to me

He has love to spare


God must have sent her to me

He has love to share
I'm so sorry babe

Happy Birthday Deb

I love you

5 comments:

Deb said...

I love you too Honey. Thanks for the song. and have a great day.Deb:)

Kelly said...

That was very sweet and heartfelt. How could she resist that??

Have a great birthday Deb!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Deb....What a nice gift for a guy that said he had nothing to give. Hope you have a great day!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Deb!! I've got something for you when I see you on Saturday...thanks for helping with the big move!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your Special Day was special-Happy Birthday Deb