Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dad


Thanks for the picture Joe.
Aunt Bonnie told me this weekend that Dad went into the printing business because his Grandpa John was in the printing business. I didn't know that. I think Jay might have tried printing dollar bills before, so maybe he got that from dad. Wonder what our lives might have been like if Dad was a rich business tycoon. Don't think my childhood would have been any better. Maybe not so many hand me downs from Jane, but not any better.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So from your post today and from Janet's email, I've learned there was a Grandpa John and a Grandpa Joe. I wonder why I never knew that before. I'm guessing Dad and Joe were named after them??

Matt said...

Wonder what our kids lifes might be like if we didn't have internet at work and instead worked to become huge business tycoons:)