Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If is sounds like Jer....

Deb and the kids are in Alabama visiting her brother and his family. I am one unlucky bug. Trying to keep busy but I do not function well without them. Did hang some cabinets in the laundry room yesterday. We have summer squash in the garden that looks like Johns -------.
You fill in the blank. I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

6 comments:

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

looks like John's son Matt?

Anonymous said...

wrong answer

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean and it is making me sick. I have seen it once and that was 2 times more than I ever wanted to see it.
Burn it Jeff, Burn em all....

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of the rest of the family?

Jenna said...

That's what I'm thinking... Josh is pretty upset.

Kelly said...

If you get lonely I have 3 kids that I can send over. They just spent 14 hours in a car the past two days and have a LOT of energy built up!!