Friday, July 2, 2010

Summertime Fun


Riley and her coach before a softball game. Most of the time she plays shortstop. She is one of the best fielders and throwers on the team. Lime green shirt, orange visor, and blue shorts. I make this look good.
After a hard game their is nothing like relaxing in front of a fire out on the patio. Self portrait by Brandon. Not reprinted without his permission.

The cabin has spoiled me, but Riley wanted to sleep in a tent. She never has. I figured when the tent is this close to the house, I can handle it. It sounded like the coyotes were this close as well. Deb didn't hear the coyotes. Apparently I snore. Who knew?



Freshly showered and ready for the campout. Animal crackers are a must. Summertime fun. It also helps that I have a five day weekend. I could get use to this.

3 comments:

Paulette said...

Nice tent-I am not a camper-but could be fun....no coyotes though

Deb said...

we've had lots of fun and gotten lots of work done as well...cannot believe the summer is half over already...

I'm just happy my sunburn isn't hurting me anymore! PTL!

Emily said...

What fun memories you guys create for your kids! That's so awesome (says the 100% non-camper)!