Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What we do for fun


Riley is mowing with big brother and her mommy. She loves to be outside.

Deb looks good on the tractor. I am glad she likes to mow. Every time we mow, we seem to mow a little more. I hope we stop expanding sometime soon.


It is nice that Brandon now can mow with a tractor. It definitely speeds up the process. I use a push mower while he and his momma use riders.
The strawberries are looking AWESOME!!!!!



Brandon is going to be pitching this year on his little league team. A bucket comes in handy for fat, out of shape catchers.









Riley has made friends with all the chickens. I guarantee they would not let me do this. Also what happened to "Lucy" our cat has happened to one or two of our "hens". They may be roosters. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Yes, we spent the entire day outside working...and a little playing too. We ended the day with a weiny-roast and then Joe and Cindy stopped by to see the house. Boy am I glad you guys are family. I was so embarrassed by the condition of the house inside...but, HEY the outside looked wonderful! Thanks for being understanding guys... ;-)

Kelly said...

It looks so gorgeous out there!!! I wish I had that much space for my boys to play.

JeffBoz said...

Your welcome anytime Kelly! You can even bring Todd.

Cindy said...

2 RIDERS...boy you guys are RICH :-) I remember mowing the acre at home with a push mower my whole life and what a fight it was with my brothers...then when we moved out Dad got a rider...what a deal. Kinda like I always had to hang clothes out then mom got a dryer when I got married.

Deb your New home is really nice, and if you didn't have a few things out of place it wouldn't be a HOME...come on, you have kids, and though mine are mostly gone, I've not forgotten how that goes...they run in and drop EVERYTHING.(I'm still like that--and so are my boys)Joe is the only neat one in our house, but he is fighting a losing battle.

I can't believe Riley is hold that chicken...I only remember being pecked by them as a kid.

Jessica said...

What are you going to do with the roosters?? Then can you have frying hens??

Miss you guys & can't wait to see you this weekend!