Friday, October 3, 2008

The latest at Slater Creek Farm

Well things are beautiful at Slater Creek Farm. As you can tell, we love mums. We are probably going to start selling them next summer. They do so well here. We planted this one two years ago.

These are some new ones we just planted. The big one in the front are from friends of ours in honor of Tucker.

It is fun to have help in the garden. If she is not to busy catching worms or caterpillars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mums are another thing I love about October. Your's are beautiful

Kelly said...

I LOVE mums. Every year I say I am going to plant them but it never happens. If you guys sell them next year, I'll buy a couple and finally do it!

Great pictures! I love that Riley loves the outdoors as much as her mom and dad.