Saturday, October 18, 2008

Do be and Don't be

Do be in a good mood when working with a friend. Do be safety minded when using power tools. Do be aware of all your fingers when drilling.















Don't be a doofus. Don't be a grumbler. Don't be a finger forgetter.





Your pretty and I'm ugly.
Your smart and I'm stupid.
You have all your fingers and I don't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you lose a finger?

Anonymous said...

if you lost a finger and didn't call me, i'm going to be pissed off. that constitutes a family emergency.

Deb said...

NO...he didn't lose a finger. His humor? and the fact that he loves posting photos of his wife with no makeup on...because he knows that she just LOVES that look! WRONG!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Deb is hard at it again and you are goofing off....Good luck with this project and please do NOT really lose a finger (or anything else)