Thursday, September 11, 2008

Prostate, prostrate, Mr. Tate

Well, thanks to Kelly and her reminder, I had my Prostate examined and blood work done. Dr. Kill said my prostate was very small and no cause for alarm. Actually he said "vewy smaw and no cause faw arawm". I said "Excuse me". He repeated it and then I understood. Also a very important tip guys. Pull your pants back up before you hug the doctor. I think I made him blush. Me, it didn't bother so much.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

good boy Jeffie. My father in law went yesterday also. So even if only 2 people listened to me, that's two more people that will be safe. Thanks. Glad all was as it should be. Vewy smaw.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jeff...and do it every year. Obviously the PSA test does NOT always prove effective....that good ol' digital exam works. and for the record John's prostate is smaller than average too....must run in the family....

JeffBoz said...

Well, you know what they say....Small prostate, big......idiot!

Anonymous said...

doctors are hard to understand...... my eye doctor, Dr Wang told me "You have cadarac? I said no doc I drive a Chevy.