Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jimmy

Don't know what the occasion is but, Jimmy is putting on his groove thing. I am sure Grandma was just excited to be dancing with someone smaller than her. Other than Jim, her only options were Uncle Herb and Joe. Ouch Babe! I am guessing the picture was approximately taken in the late 60"s. Maybe somebodies wedding or Cousin Hymie's Bar Mitzvah.






We all know that revenge is best served cold. I like it with a little mayo and swiss cheese. Through the years, high
and low, Jimmy is my choice for the Solid Gold Dancer.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

As long as he doesn't become a Chippendale, we're okay.

Anonymous said...

The first picture was taken at Grandma and Grandpa's 50th anniversary party. We all had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

I never knew your grandmother, but I sure loved Grandpa! Mine had all passed before I was born, so it was a true joy to have a "Grandpa"!
He really knew how to play Gin Rummy.