This is Jane on her first day at Blessing Hospital. I was so proud of her. I took her and mom to Boags for breakfast, I paid, and then we drove her to work. As the picture shows, she was little overwhelmed on her first day. She later told me that, just me being there helped her to calm down and focus on her job. Whether I helped out or not, I don't know, I was just glad to help out one of the kids. After that I went out and put in a good word for Joe at the post office. It's what I do.Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Nurse wannabe...I don't think so
This is Jane on her first day at Blessing Hospital. I was so proud of her. I took her and mom to Boags for breakfast, I paid, and then we drove her to work. As the picture shows, she was little overwhelmed on her first day. She later told me that, just me being there helped her to calm down and focus on her job. Whether I helped out or not, I don't know, I was just glad to help out one of the kids. After that I went out and put in a good word for Joe at the post office. It's what I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are such a good brother. But where were you when I needed you?
Jer....I am your father.
I noticed there was a paternal vibe between you two.
I think she feels overwhelmed because she grabbed Joe's glasses and can't tell a medicine bottle from bed pan.
Well written article.
Post a Comment