Sunday, September 21, 2008

Good Times

What a great weekend we had. Cousins having fun together. Brings back so many good memories with the Trines and the Kuhlmans. Haley got to take home a pumpkin from our pumpkin patch.

Nothing like a snugglefest on the sofa sleeper.
We just had so much fun this weekend. Good food, wicked game of Twister, and a lot of fun at a Bozarth Fest. I love my family!


5 comments:

Kelly said...

On the way home, Noah says "Mom have you ever played Lemonade before?" I told him some of my best memories as a kid were of all the family playing all the same games they played tonight. It honestly made me a little teary to look out in the yard and see everyone, young and old playing together. What a great weekend it was!!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time, still sore though. ut I will be ready by next weekend. Red Rover, Red Rover send Jimmy right over.

Anonymous said...

I hope all these kids keep these memories; nothing like seeing all the cousins together, and throw in an aunt or uncle ....

Anonymous said...

What fun we all had at Matt and Beth's. Don't they just have the perfect backyard for a party? It was fun watching the kids and the BIG kids, and most ages in between playing games together. Jan, I never want to hear you say you are old. You gave them all a run for their money. Your mom would be so proud of you. It was great seeing Jess with her new 'family' too...I'm going on record as saying I LOVE DANNY.(he complimented my beans...sweet boy) Hailey is a doll, and it is great that Riley is getting a built in playmate....AND she will be an Aunt come next April. Crazy. I love this family too...it's always growing for the better.

Anonymous said...

Jay's back was sore, but like you Kelly it made me teary eyed. Young and old playing a game from the past!