
Deb was born to cook. Using all ingredients from our garden except lemon juice, She canned her homemade salsa this weekend. We have had a great crop of onions, jalapenos, bell peppers, and tomatoes this year. We love to cook with our homegrown vegetables. Not only no chance of e coli, but such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment. I think it is neat that so many Bozarth's enjoy vegetable gardening. She also canned and froze so much this year so that we can enjoy it all year. Yep, Deb was born to cook.
I on the other hand was born to nap. It is in my blood just the same as cooking is in Debs. Just like her, I made a choice to be good at something. It is a lot of work, but dagnabbit, I'm going to do this.


6 comments:
I second that...Never had Deb's salsa, but let me tell anyone that doesn't know she makes some mean 'covered dishes' for family gatherings...I've also had the experience of enjoying Jeff's specialty. He's fallen asleep a number of times in our company...I blame Joe(he's boring) I see Lucy is on Jeff's Napping Team too.
I'm so grateful that a lot of family members have gardens. I'm the recipient of some of their bounty. Yum.
If I had a green thumb and a sunny patch in the backyard, I'd grow a lot more myself. I just can't do any of it well except for the herbs. I can grow awesome herbs!
I was born to EAT!! I got a little hungry just thinking of homemade salsa. I also want that cat...what a doll.
I love to garden, next year I am planting sugar cane. That's what I want to eat.
Napping ..... I don't believe there is any known pictures of me napping.
I don't think your capapble of napping. I, however, am determined that a good nap is almost as good as eating sweet corn. You have seen the evidence of me eating sweet corn.
There is nothing more rewarding than a garden-I sure missed my potatoes this year. John could match your Napping any day!
Post a Comment