Monday, September 6, 2010

Anniversary Weekend.....Love you Deb!


Well we had a full weekend. The pics are not in order but here goes.
Deb, Brandon, and Riley walking at the zoo on Sunday. It was so nice there. Perfect weather.
My lovely wife and I in the children's area. I love her so much.


Josh sitting in the park. I kid, I kid. This was a great pic that Deb took of one of the chimps. They were very loud this day.

I am not sure how this got in here. Brandon must have photo-shopped this.



Me and 3 of my children on a beautiful Zoo day.




Brandon is scared of carousels. Who knew?





Me doing what I do best. It was very hard work watching Deb, Josh, and Jenna paint all Saturday.






Three of my girls.







Jenna and Josh also got new furniture this weekend. The nicest delivery drivers I have ever seen. The new chair and couch are awesome.








Brandon and Riley just tried to stay out of the way. This was on Saturday still on the old couch.









Jenna's smile says several things. One is thanks for your help. Two is I hope it dries a lighter blue. Three is why did I agree to this blue.










Josh painting the main bathroom.











Deb did a great job with the trim work.













My fav pic of the weekend. Jen and Riley on Saturday morning at Lowe's picking out the paint.












3 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time! Glad you got to spend some time with Jen & Josh. Happy Anniversary! Love you!

Kelly said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Perfect zoo weather too. Jenna will have to post some pictures when they are done with their house.

Cindy said...

Looks like they are adding lots of color to their new home...can't wait to see the finished rooms. Glad you had time to enjoy the Zoo....I do so love a good Zoo and ST Louis is one of the best I've been to. Happy Anniversary again...can't imagine it could be better.