Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a few miscellaneous shots from the past week...

Brandon after playing basketball on his bad ankle...enjoying a 'snack'!
...after a 8th-grade girls game...several 8th-grade boys painted their faces and were the cheering section! Lots of fun...
Our crazy cat enjoying a bath with Riley...(see Kelly, you don't have the only cat who enjoys water)...I thought Lou was nuts the first time he did this. So glad I was able to get a picture this time!


Champ is a good boy!


Tess is so gorgeous...but...gone. Jeff spoke with Steven's mother a couple days ago...and Tess is happy, they absolutely love her! So it worked out good for both of us. :)


Happy Thanksgiving everyone...



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! Enjoyed the pictures. The only other car I knew that loved the water was Christopher...didn't know Kelly's did. Hope Brandon's ankle is better.

Emily said...

Wow! I am behind on reading blogs! Time to catch up on this snowy day. That cat picture is a riot. I haven't ever experienced any cat that enjoys water! Too funny! I'm sorry about the dog, but it sounds like he is happy in his new home. That was probably very hard on the kids. Also, hopefully by now Brandon's ankle is all healed up! Take care!