Friday, October 16, 2009

The discussion continues with you.....

Found the top 10 movie quotes of all time. Some I could have guessed, some I was surprised at. What is your favorite quote of all time? Mine is " Theirs no crying in baseball" courtesy of Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own.


Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
Rhett Butler
Clark Gable
Gone With The Wind
1939
2
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."[3]
Vito Corleone
Marlon Brando
The Godfather
1972
3
"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."[4]
Terry Malloy
Marlon Brando
On the Waterfront
1954
4
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
Dorothy Gale
Judy Garland
The Wizard of Oz
1939
5
"Here's looking at you, kid."
Rick Blaine
Humphrey Bogart
Casablanca
1942
6
"Go ahead, make my day."
Harry Callahan
Clint Eastwood
Sudden Impact
1983
7
"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."[5]
Norma Desmond
Gloria Swanson
Sunset Boulevard
1950
8
"May the Force be with you."
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Alec Guinness
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
1977
9
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
Margo Channing
Bette Davis
All About Eve
1950
10
"You talkin' to me?"
Travis Bickle
Robert De Niro
Taxi Driver
19

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What about, "She makes me feel kind of funny. Like when we used to climb the ropes in gym class."

Cindy said...

HOW CAN THEY LEAVE OUT "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE"?

"George Bailey, I'll love you til the day I die"

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I'm your huckleberry
Val Kilmer
Doc Holiday
Tombstone