
Everyone was here Saturday except Hailey. She was at a wedding with her mommy. When a gang is here, I WANT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for so many.
The guys doing the sexy look. It's kind of frightening.

Daddy's girls. I make em cute.

The whole gang in one chair. Ouch!

Just the kids.

I love this picture.

I think they could be sisters.

Have to have a goofy pic.

Everybody got their shades on.

The guys thanking Deb for an excellent lunch. Josh's request was baked breakfast and coffee cake. She also cut up some fresh pineapple and watermelon and it was delicious.

Deb and I love a table full of our family.

Cub fans.

Brandon is getting taller....

Crikies. Two wild farm kittens not even given these chickens a second look. But things on the Hancock County plain can turn deadly at the blink of an eye.

Snooze fest. Riley and Lou cuddlin.

The guys doing the sexy look. It's kind of frightening.

Daddy's girls. I make em cute.

The whole gang in one chair. Ouch!

Just the kids.

I love this picture.

I think they could be sisters.

Have to have a goofy pic.

Everybody got their shades on.

The guys thanking Deb for an excellent lunch. Josh's request was baked breakfast and coffee cake. She also cut up some fresh pineapple and watermelon and it was delicious.

Deb and I love a table full of our family.

Cub fans.

Brandon is getting taller....

Crikies. Two wild farm kittens not even given these chickens a second look. But things on the Hancock County plain can turn deadly at the blink of an eye.

Snooze fest. Riley and Lou cuddlin.
We had so much fun this weekend. Josh and Danny and I went golfing in the morning. We had a wonderful lunch, followed by games and Rock band on the Wii. God has blessed us with great kids and can't wait to see them all together again. Thanks for letting me share our family with you!
9 comments:
Looks like you had a great week-end. Nice that your kids could all get home.
You got a nice big family there Jeffy.
I have to say though that I bust out laughing at Jenna with her hair in front of her face, I thought it was Cousin It.
We had a great time! Danny is still talking about how much fun he had golfing. I loved having some special cuddle time with Riley. Miss you guys a lot and we'll see you in 3 weeks!
Josh and I had a great time too and my cheeks still hurt from all of the smiling! We really need to try to get all of us together a little more often.
GREAT pictures...thanks for sharing. It sure looks like you all had a blast. I love Riley and Lou cuddling, but can't beat Jess in her turbin either....but I do have to say you guys need to work on that sexy shot......
Nothing on earth better for the soul than time with our kids. Your family is growning at warp speed Jeff..glad you are taking time to enjoy them all.
There is nothing that beats time with your kids/grandkids....those are the memories. Glad you all (except for poor Hailey) could get together
Awesome pictures! Everybody looks so happy & like they're having a great time.
I was really enjoying the pics until the one of the CUB Fans...nothing makes me want to get out my wallet and donate to those less fortunate than seeing real life cub fans.
...we must find a cure!
Those were all such awesome pictures, I loved them.
I was laughing so hard at Jenna in the goofy pic--that was good!
Post a Comment