
After Brandon and I went fishing and spent the night at Johns cabin a few weeks ago, he has really got into fishing. He goes every chance he can. He bought a rod and reel with a birthday gift card that Josh and Jenna gave him for Cabela's. Now it seems Riley has caught the fishing bug as well. She casted and reeled these bluegill in all by herself.
Brandon asked how I know so much about fishing. I told him when I was in my teens, I use to take my brothers fishing all the time. I use to get off work and by the time I got home, Joe and John were waiting, just hoping I would take them.
Later on we even took Jay and Jimmy. I taught my brothers all I knew and they now are almost as good of fisherman that I am. Just remember.....When you go outdoors, take a kid fishing.
This post has been brought to you by Fish Tales Inc.
Fish Tales Inc. makes no representation of truth in the preceding blog. This blog is a Quinn Martin production.
Clothing provided by Hager and Hager of Beverly Hills.
Delaware residents please add 7% sales tax. We now return you to All in the Family, already in progress.
7 comments:
Cute pictures. Jeff it looks to me like you're losing weight. Pictures usually put on 10# but you look thinner.
That is just the same way I remember those fishin' stories. Thanks Jeffy for all the great fishing memories.
Way to go Riley, already showing up your daddy.
Fish served at the Palms Supper Club.
It is always nice to hear stories from Joe's childhood and I can rest easy now knowing where he got his fishing skills.
GREAT FISH Riley, and anxious to hear more fishing stories from Brandon too.
If going Fishing has the same impact on Jeff's bowels as going Hunting does...he probably just lost 5lbs. right before that pic was taken.
Jeff has been battling my Dad the last few hunting seasons for the nickname of Mr. Wipies.
I really am lol.
That hurts Matt. It really does.
Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to go when we are home sometime...I know a certain grandaughter who would love to go!
I used to love fishing and I still enjoy it but now I won't touch the worms or the fish.
Post a Comment