I know that we are going to have a fun day in St.Louis tomorrow...and you get to watch your beloved Pirates play ball... Happy Birthday Bud! Love you ;-)
8 comments:
joe
said...
That sounds like a nice birthday present. Have fun and happy birthday brother man.
How much does he look like Riley in this picture????? HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF....sounds like your family has a nice day planned for you! (wishing you birthday perfect weather)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF. I just love that picture of you. You were such a beautiful baby with lots of hair. Then Mom had Rita give you a burr haircut at 2 months old, I was just sick. Enjoy you day, I know it will be great for you to see the Pirates play.
Well, when I first looked at that picture I thought, wow...weird looking baby, but then I realized that looks just like my hospital baby picture!! I look weird...big eyes and a mohawk!
8 comments:
That sounds like a nice birthday present. Have fun and happy birthday brother man.
How much does he look like Riley in this picture????? HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF....sounds like your family has a nice day planned for you! (wishing you birthday perfect weather)
Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Jeff...Happy Birthday to you! I'm singing to you here in Macon. Enjoy your day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF. I just love that picture of you. You were such a beautiful baby with lots of hair. Then Mom had Rita give you a burr haircut at 2 months old, I was just sick.
Enjoy you day, I know it will be great for you to see the Pirates play.
Thanks babe. I appreciate the well wishes.
LOVE that picture.
Hope your birthday is great....sounds like it is.
Hope your birthday was great....and a great time at the old ball game
Well, when I first looked at that picture I thought, wow...weird looking baby, but then I realized that looks just like my hospital baby picture!! I look weird...big eyes and a mohawk!
Post a Comment